[Taler] interested

From: bay
Subject: [Taler] interested
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 01:06:23 +0200

I like the project but i left with some questions:

1.if i want to send to my friend Alice money,does taler will tax that transfer and consider every transfer of money as transaction?if no,how taler distinct if every transfer of money is transaction or not?will taler automatically take the taxed money?how the government will know that i made this transfer of money?

2.do i need install and set GNUnet on my computer in order to use taler?

cheers and thanks in advance!

בלי וירוסים. www.avast.com