[Taler] Error in taler

From: Nirmal Kulkarni
Subject: [Taler] Error in taler
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 14:19:33 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I have been researching taler for a project. Although I was able to run the project in dockers, I am unable to run a fully functioning demo. The bank and exchange are running the latest code. The response to /wire sent by exchange is rejected by the wallet(browser extension). The problem occurs with v0.5.0 also.

It looks like the wallet-webex is not compatible with latest version of exchange. I am seeing this error:

Error: Property type missing on (root) of WireDetailJson (may be related to https://gnunet.org/bugs/view.php?id=5418)

Is there something missing in what I am doing? Could you suggest a way to get the wallet working?

Regards
Nirmal