Re: [Taler] Clause Blind Schnorr Signatures

From: Wayne Taylor
Subject: Re: [Taler] Clause Blind Schnorr Signatures
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 14:01:28 -0700

Good day,

First, I really like the idea of Taler. Many small business owners, too.

Second, great ideas need lots of people to adopt and use them.

I have just finished (after about 8 months) finally doing a quick demo
Taler.  It had some bugs with FF browser, and a few other things but "I
get it".

Nice work to everyone on a solid foundation.

However, I think we need a matrix and Telegram group.  No one uses lists
(no offense)

I manage many groups for UBports.com so I'm happy to set up a Telegram
group and bridge it to Matrix as well but I wanted to work with the
maintainers on this and not act like a renegade (too many of those).

Let me know if you are open to this and I can help in this way.  I'm
also trying to learn some python but for that I'm still  in diapers so
I'm not really useful for development yet...

Thanks again and let me know your thoughts or reach out to me by email
or @wayneoutthere on telegram and matrix

Thanks!

Wayne