Re: [Taler] Clause Blind Schnorr Signatures

From: Sheogorath
Subject: Re: [Taler] Clause Blind Schnorr Signatures
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 23:10:16 +0200

On 9/26/19 11:01 PM, Wayne Taylor wrote:
> Good day,
>
> First, I really like the idea of Taler. Many small business owners, too.
>
> Second, great ideas need lots of people to adopt and use them.
>
> I have just finished (after about 8 months) finally doing a quick demo
> Taler.  It had some bugs with FF browser, and a few other things but "I
> get it".
>
> Nice work to everyone on a solid foundation.
>
> However, I think we need a matrix and Telegram group.  No one uses lists
> (no offense)

You can join #freenode_#taler:matrix.org which is the IRC channel that
is accessible through Matrix.

Hope I could help you there :)

PS: There are plenty of projects still using mailing lists. But usually
they are very tech focused and therefore are full of people who still
know how to use a mail client properly. (Which I have to admit is not
entirely the user's fault nowadays, since a lot of providers simply
don't have a proper web interface and people use less and less specified
client software these days.)

--
Signed
Sheogorath