Re: [Taler] scritcash?

From: Georges OIKONOMIDIS
Subject: Re: [Taler] scritcash?
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 23:08:21 +0200

Off, far off,  the very point of your discussion:
When I first met Taler I understood it is about anonymous payments. Anonymous on the side of the payer NOT on the side of the payee!
My question, after quite some time, is:
where does your team stand  with respect to this very problem?
Are you ready with the solution, or is it yet on the building?
Will you be soon enough, ready to present your proposals to the European institutions?
I hope to hear from you, good news.

Στις Δευ, 9 Δεκ 2019, 22:50 ο χρήστης sva <address@hidden> έγραψε:
Dear all,

I haven't read through it yet, but sounds interesting - also I think a
great deal of those two guys who are behind it, so I kindly ask you to
check it out! https://github.com/scritcash

"Scrit does not use a blockchain, sidechain, or statechain. There are no
chains in Scrit ;)" https://twitter.com/scritcash

Whitepaper:
https://github.com/scritcash/scrit-whitepaper/blob/master/scrit-whitepaper.pdf

Regards,