[Taler] GSOC 2020

From: Satyam Saxena
Subject: [Taler] GSOC 2020
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 22:41:04 +0530

Hello everyone,
I am a GSOC aspirant, interested in contributing to GNU Taler. I am looking for some guidelines to start contributing to the organization.

Talking about my programming experience I have been working in python since some time and have some solid experience working in Django, most of my projects are based on Django. I also have some experience working with front-end technologies like HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, ReactJS and AJAX.
I have decent experience contributing to open source projects.

Regards,
Satyam