[Taler] Getting Some more Info for GSOC 2020

From: Jainal Gosaliya
Subject: [Taler] Getting Some more Info for GSOC 2020
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 02:05:45 +0530

Hi,
I am aspiring GSOC 2020 participant.
I am Interested in this Idea:
"Integrate GNU Taler payments with the Pretix ticketing system"
I wanted to know if there is any existing work done on this idea,
If anyone has already created any Pull request
Or is this idea still open for contributing for GSOC 2020.

Also what are the key requirements for getting selected for this Idea that I need to fulfil like Creating a Pull Request Before Writing my proposal, some key requirements for the proposal etc.

Also I wanted to know is there any Slack/IRC/Gitter /Zulip or any-other Work space for group communication.

Regards,
Jainal Gosaliya

--
Jainal Gosaliya.