Re: [Taler] Token bartering?

From: Niels Larsen
Subject: Re: [Taler] Token bartering?
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 17:54:58 +0000

Christian, Taler,

Thanks for the reply, very good that one does not
have to register, thats new to me ..

Well I meant commercial too: if merchant A uses
tokens (gotten from some consumer) to buy something
from merchant B, and then B uses those same tokens
to buy something from A or someone else, then what
about VAT?

Niels L

8000 Aarhus C
Denmark