Re: [Taler] Token bartering?

From: Niels Larsen
Subject: Re: [Taler] Token bartering?
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 18:12:32 +0000

Oh yea, thats, that helped. This might be an interesting
mechanism for Transferwise.com, for example, who makes
it cheap to receive and convert multi-currency payments.
They are also a way, at the moment, to avoid negative
interest rates, which has become a big annoyance in
some countries.

Niels

8000 Aarhus C
Denmark