[Taler] Taler logo

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [Taler] Taler logo
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 12:20:00 +0200

Dear all,

We're looking for feedback on a new logo for Taler. From a design
competition we reduced 100+ suggestions to basically two designs that we
(Leon, Florian, Michael and me) considered viable.

At this stage, we'd like some broader input, including a ranking (which
design do you prefer) and comments on the design(s) as we could improve
them.

Leon setup a poll here

https://en.99designs.ch/contests/poll/7e202dddf9

Please try to give us you feedback by Friday evening.

Thanks!

Christian