[Taler] (docs) exchange port ranges

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: [Taler] (docs) exchange port ranges
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 17:34:49 -0500

I'd like to document the port ranges required to be open for GNU
Taler to work "normally" (ootb, "default" configuration).

It looks like taler-exchange uses ports 8080 through 8083 for
various purposes, according to a quick grep of ":808[0-9]" in
exchange.git.  What am i missing?  What about PostgreSQL?
Sqlite3?  Etc?

The reason i ask is that "make check" for taler-exchange-0.8.1
is failing for me because i have a very strict firewall setup.
I imagine others might have a similar setup and would need to
know which ports are OK to open so that:

- "make check" succeeds;
- normal operation is unimpeded.

(It could be that these two operational domains have different
port range requirements.)  That should be documented, as well, i
think.

--
 (defun responsep (query)               ; (2020) Software Libero