[Taler] GNU payment system for the resurrection of the peripheral barter

From: Joseph V. Pilon
Subject: [Taler] GNU payment system for the resurrection of the peripheral barter economy
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 14:27:47 -0500

Dear GNU Taler team,

Please find attached an image describing a project for the resurrection and modernization of the peripheral/barter economy that would allow everybody to meet their needs and find balance with ecosystems, while still supporting the military and taxation based economy that we have.

Communication with the Royal Family of England is trying to be made to get moral approval from above. At the same time, I'd like to know if some of yous would like to take part in this project in which the input would not be normal money but barter credits backed by goods and services waiting to be sold at issuing businesses. The whole thing would have to be supported by some international accreditation program for credits issued in one barter economic system to be recognized all around the world. I will dedicate my life to this project and will try to get funding for those who will help. I, myself, will be a volunteer for life. I have been thinking about this for more than a decade, but the current documentation is much more fragmentary and immature than my current understanding. I am a house father of 2 toddlers. Please be understanding and try to see beyond the current documentation.

Thank you for you interest, if any.

Sincerely,

Joseph