Re: [Taler] (docs) taler-in-a-nutshell.txt

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Taler] (docs) taler-in-a-nutshell.txt
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 09:59:26 +0100

Some comments...

1) Your nutshell is missing the Taler auditor, very crucial entity --
otherwise people tend to wonder why anyone should 'trust' the exchange.

2) Of course you can include our existing diagram(s) in any way you see
fit. Note that it omits the auditor to keep it 'simple'. We have others
that include the auditor, but not the banks.

3) Where to put it? I guess we could add an 'introduction' chapter, that
describes all of the components and also points to the various chapters
that document those in detail (links to exchange, auditor, merchant,
wallet manual chapters, Taler is a protocol, hence API spec chapter,
Taler is Free Sofware, hence developer chapter, etc.).

My 2 cents

Christian