[Taler] GNU Taler FAQs

From: Nigel Jones
Subject: [Taler] GNU Taler FAQs
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 10:33:05 -0700

Hello,

My name is Nigel and I have looked at your website to better understand Taler's
service. I am curious to know how the electronic payment system functions like
Stripe and other e-commerce payment services perform. If your service does not
perform transactions in the e-commerce-like way, I would like to know more
about how GNU Taler functions in the way that is easier to understand.

Sincerely,
Jones, Nigel G.