Re: [Taler] Enrolling GNU Taler for private clubs

From: Sebastian
Subject: Re: [Taler] Enrolling GNU Taler for private clubs
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 11:40:41 -0300

Hi Max,

> I am part of a group of beer drinking enthusiasts. We have our own
> registered
> association that runs a bar.
Same here but without a bar :D

> Is it bearable to setup and run such a Taler bank on our own?
Yes, its a simple webapp with a postgres database.
> Would it be possible to enable peer-to-peer transactions?
No so far, but there is work in that direction.
> Lastly: If GNU Taler is not a good fit here, do you know of alternative
> solutions for our context?
I think it does, but bear in mind that there are many components like
the mobile wallet and the merchant backoffice that you consider to
manage your business.

Hope that helps