Re: [Taler] (docs) /private/orders

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [Taler] (docs) /private/orders
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 15:37:14 -0500

() Christian Grothoff <grothoff@gnunet.org>
() Wed, 1 Dec 2021 20:19:12 +0100

   I don't think we really have to worry about a combinatorial
   explosion here, AFAIK we only have 1-3 cases at most. Maybe 4
   if I am mistaken, but still not enough to really worry about
   listing them all IMO.

I'm not so sure about that, but okay, let's say the number is
low (manageable).

   Nah, ignoring warnings is bad, they tend to grow. And I'd
   also not want to wait on a Sphinx update. For me, your
   minimal changes and the screenshot look good enough.

No problem.  I'll make in the changes.  But i still have a bad
feeling about it.

Thanks for the feedback!

--
 (defun responsep (query)               ; (2021) Software Libero