Re: [Taler] Rien ne va plus

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Taler] Rien ne va plus
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 18:57:24 +0100

Small update, on why to never by Dell: here is the hard drive with our
data on it. As you can see, the connector is non-standard, so I cannot
move the drive into non-Dell systems for recovery, as the gap between
data and power connector is filled in with plastic. Not sure I want to
take a saw against the drive with the data...

So again, don't buy Dell (I did not, the machine was a gift).

-Christian