Re: [Taler] request category for libeufin in mantis

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [Taler] request category for libeufin in mantis
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 07:50:29 -0500

() Christian Grothoff <grothoff@gnunet.org>
() Fri, 21 Jan 2022 13:15:14 +0100

   We don't have a bug category for libeufin, it is a separate
   project!  (Like GNUnet or Anastasis!).

Ah, that explains it.  Well, i'll go look at some more source...

While we're on the subject of LibEuFin, i see in
libeufin.git/sandbox/README the inviting line:

 See https://docs.libeufin.tech/ for the documentation.

but that site times out for me (and for MS, whom i asked).
Where can i get more information about the site or the docs?

--
 (defun responsep (query)               ; (2022) Software Libero