[Traverso-devel] Fade Shapes

From: ben levitt
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Fade Shapes
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 14:33:49 -0700

Hi Nicola,

For the curve shapes: Bended, S-Shaped, Long, I was thinking that we
should rename them so that Bended doesn't sound so similar to the Bend
parameter of a fade.

One option I thought of is to call them: Elliptical, Sinusoidal, Parabolic.

Except I'm not sure if those are precisely correct.

I think Elliptical (Bended) fades actually do represent a portion of
an ellipse curve.  Is that correct?

I'm pretty sure that S-shaped fades are not actually sinusoidal, so
that could be left as S-Shaped.

Are long fades parabolic?

So, maybe Elliptical, S-shaped, and .... Long?  Parabolic?

Thanks!
Ben