Re: [Traverso-devel] traverso 0.41.0-rc

From: Nicola Döbelin
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] traverso 0.41.0-rc
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 23:06:37 +0200

Hi David,

On Tuesday 03 July 2007 21.32:13 David wrote:
> Sure thing.  Are the plugins going to distributed like the linux ones
> where users are expected to place the contents of a bundled folder
> into ~/.lv2/ ?  That should be easy enough.

I just added the folder /usr/local/lib/lv2 to the disk image. INSTALL.rtf
describes what to do with it. Since the user either has to have admin rights,
or use the terminal to rename lv2 to .lv2, I also provided a binary installer
(*.pkg) which does it all automatically. If you want to know how to create
such a file, just let me know.

I'm using the background.png file as background for the disk image. Looks
pretty cool...

Nic