Re: [Traverso-devel] traverso 0.41.0-rc

From: David
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] traverso 0.41.0-rc
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 16:17:58 -0700

or use the terminal to rename lv2 to .lv2, I also provided a binary installer
(*.pkg) which does it all automatically. If you want to know how to create
such a file, just let me know.

Cool, I'll use provide an installer too.

I haven't been able to download the swh plugin sources from
plugin.org.uk yesterday or today (the server hasn't been responding).
If someone happens to have the source code or knows if they've moved
to a new address could you let me know?

Thanks in advance,
--
   David