Re: [Traverso-devel] traverso 0.41.0-rc

From: David
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] traverso 0.41.0-rc
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 16:34:24 -0700

What I'd like to know, can you create the ppc bundle with sox and the lv2
plugins bundled ?
Nicola has updated the osx deploy script, I guess you can use it too ?

Regarding sox:  should I build it with LAME support?
I recall that there are some patent issues with lame.  Darn patents...

There's also flac and mad.  I'm guessing that mad is in the same
situation as lame, while flac is probably freely distributable.

--
   David