[Traverso-devel] Problem reading wave files

From: Nicola Döbelin
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Problem reading wave files
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 21:23:41 +0200

Hi list,

since a few days I'm not able to import any wave files into the CVS version. I
removed the project dir to start from scratch, traverso compiles fine, and I
run ldconfig before starting it (just in case...). When I try to import a
wave file (44100/16, stereo), I get the following output on the console:

-----------------------------

WARNING: Information::warning ResourcesManager::  Konnte
Lese-Quelle /home/nic/multimedia/schiller_verbrecher.wav nicht initialisieren
WARNING: ResourcesManager::get_readsource(): ReadSource with id 0 is not in my
database!
WARNING: Information::warning ResourcesManager::  Konnte
Lese-Quelle /home/nic/multimedia/schiller_verbrecher.wav nicht initialisieren
WARNING: AudioClipView::paint : Exposed rectangle has 0 width ????
WARNING: AudioClipView::paint : Exposed rectangle has 0 width ????
WARNING: AudioClipView::paint : Exposed rectangle has 0 width ????
WARNING: AudioClipView::paint : Exposed rectangle has 0 width ????

*** Error in QDomNode Track::get_state(QDomDocument, bool)
Clip lenght is 0! This shouldn't happen!!!!

*** Error in QDomNode Track::get_state(QDomDocument, bool)
Clip lenght is 0! This shouldn't happen!!!!

Thank you for using Traverso !

Am I the only one having this problem? I'm running Kubuntu Feisty (i386).
Greetings
Nic