Re: [Traverso-devel] Some audioclip painting tweaks

From: Nicola Döbelin
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Some audioclip painting tweaks
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:14:38 +0200

On Tuesday 16 October 2007 22.06:29 Remon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've uploaded 2 tweaks to the audioclipview painting code, and it seems to
> reduce cpu load here, but the reduction seems not proportional to the
> tweaks I've made.
>
> Can anyone confirm that there is a cpu reduction in audioclipview painting,
> and by how much ?

Hi, can't comment on the CPU reduction right now, but painting seems to be
messed up. (See screenshot I'll send to your personal e-mail account right
now.) The cursor erases the filling of the wave form, and sometimes there are
strange white polygons. The latter seems to depend on the zoom state somehow.

Nic