Re: [Traverso-devel] news

From: reinhard
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] news
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 15:54:43 +0100

On Monday 28 January 2008 15:13:49 Remon wrote:
> thought I'll let you know, if it's good or not, who knows?
>
> http://trolltech.com/28012008/28012008
>
> Me needs cd writables, wodim eat them all ;)

Hi remon,

you better should use re-writables instead, at least for testing
purposes... ;)

After a looooooong time I had a look at the latest cvs stuff, since I have
some audio work to be done. Wow, traverso made some fine progress :)

Just some problem with jack, because the connections are gone after traverso
restart or, sorry to say ;) , crashes!

Also plugin problem: When I add the vinyl plugin it affects the whole
project/sheet. Bug or supposed?

And what about [ W E ] and [ E R ] ? I REALLY MISSING IT!!!! ;)
BTW: Finally some suggestions on that...
Also what about having  [ K ] < ARROWS > and [ K ] [ ARROWS ] actions in
general/consistent for fine tunings like actually possible with [ D ] [ ARROW
UP/DOWN ] on a gain node or gain in general? I would really love to have that
as a basic principle! Especially for the zoom stuff!!! ;)

greetings
reinhard