[Traverso-devel] CD Cover

From: Remon
Subject: [Traverso-devel] CD Cover
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 18:29:46 +0100

Hi list,

I've been working on some 'for fun' project, and managed to burn it from
Traverso to CD, very handy feature! :D

We do have Markers to layout the CD Tracks, we can give the Markers and thus
the CD tracks a name BUT not a way to create and print a CD cover from within
Traverso.... (there is the option to export to track list to html though)

So being able to create CD  Track names, and not being able to place that
somehow on a CD cover seems ehm, odd.

So I've been thinking about the following. Add a 'Create CD Cover' Dialog to
Traverso, which loads one of the available html templates, and inserts the CD
Track names at the correct position in the template, and show that to the
user. The user is able to select any other available template, change the
font size/type and set a background image.
Then: "Print xx times" and done :)

But maybe you guys know a (better) alternative then using html, e.g. SVG.

The above solution should can be created with minimal amount of code I think.

Greetings,