[Traverso-devel] A few new bugs..

From: ben levitt
Subject: [Traverso-devel] A few new bugs..
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 22:21:30 -0800

This evening I used traverso to mix 2 songs together into 1, and I
noticed a few bugs along the way.

 - When the fades and curves get applied onto the visual waveforms,
they sometimes do so in the wrong place.  (The curve line looks right,
and the audio sounds right, but the waveform paints wrong.)  For
example, I was zoomed in a bit and adjusting the gain curve on a clip,
and the waveform's height was being adjusted a few hundred pixels to
the right of where it should have been.

 - When Folding a Sheet, the markers no longer get moved!  This one
actually hurt me a bit since I wanted to move my whole sheet to the
right to make room for a longer intro at the beginning, and had to
manually move each marker.

 - Lots of little painting glitches while dragging clips, playing (the
playhead moving), and adjusting fades/curves

I'll try to look into these when I get a chance, but I keep being busy...  :P

Ben