[Traverso-devel] Join the developer mailinglist...

From: Steffen Mutter
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:04:36 +0100

Hi there!

I'd like to subscribe to your list, to keep on track with the latest features, bugs and todos (and see who's doing waht)... I think I won't be able to give you help in developing traverso, but I'd be glad if I could add some graphics or translate some howtows or manuals or something similar from english to german.

I was very happy that traverso's already in Ubuntu hoary's repository which's now runnung on my recording machine.

Great piece of software already - I'd like to help you improve it and make it the best peace of recording software on this side of the milkyway...

Kind regards from Germany,
Steffen