[Traverso-devel] Re: Hello Traverso P1

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Re: Hello Traverso P1
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:43:37 +0100

Hello,

Forgot to reply to list as well. Thanks for the ideas and feedback, it's
highly appreciated!

I'll reply to the list in separate emails to keep things on topic, for sure, a
number of your suggestions is long-term, but it's very cool to have them!

Due my day job I've less time to work on Traverso, so development stagnated
for the past year, but I restarted working on it, finishing some new features
in cvs, and making it release ready. From that point on, we'll see what
happens, small changes at a time and then releasing it I think :)

Best regards,

Remon