Re: [Traverso-devel] 0.49.1 plans

From: Nicola Döbelin
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] 0.49.1 plans
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:50:49 +0100

Hi Remon,

> the manual can allready be uploaded as version 0.49.1 right?

If nothing else has to be changed, we just have to update the version number.
The english and german versions are up to date, but I'm not sure about the
other languages.

> a windows and mac os x installer would be great  to have but its no
> problem if these will be later a couple of days :-)

I have the disk image for intel macs ready, but I couldn't get the bloody
plugins to work. I have no idea what's going wrong, the plugins just don't show
up in the dialog. If anyone knows a solution, please let me know. Else we just
have the choice between 0.42.0 with plugins, or 0.49.X without plugins.

Best regards,
Nic

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01