Re: [Traverso-devel] 0.49.1 plans

From: hollunder
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] 0.49.1 plans
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:12:31 +0100

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:34:43 +0100
Remon Sijrier <address@hidden> wrote:

> hey,
>
> I intend to release 0.49.1 before the end of the week due there are
> some important bugs fixed and some distros allready catch up shipping
> a less usable version.
>
> if there is anything you want to see fixed please do so now or let me
> know.
>
> the plan is to move to git after this release (ingmar can you take
> care of that within a week?)
>
> the manual can allready be uploaded as version 0.49.1 right?
>
> a windows and mac os x installer would be great  to have but its no
> problem if these will be later a couple of days :-)
>
> take care!
>
> remon

I found some more minor issues.

The first one is a drawing bug when recording, see this screenshot:
http://mufu.diokhan.at/public/2009-03-23-160151_1024x768_scrot.png
it's still recording but it just painted the first few seconds and
doesn't paint anything after that until recording is stopped.

The second isn't really a bug and I noticed that ardour behaves the
same way by default but has an option to change it.
Solo and mute can be active at the same time, and I'm not sure if that
really makes sense.

I'm looking forward to 0.49.1.

Regards,
Philipp