[Traverso-devel] Feedback and Suggestions

From: Prezbiopic
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Feedback and Suggestions
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 00:01:24 +0300

Hi to all!

I happy to use Traverso (0.49.1). And I want to improve features, but have just bases of programming.
There's a things, that I noticed:
- When I pressed button RECORD on Transport Console, I was warned "No Tracks armed for recording!". I switch selected tracks to recording and then press PLAY (for action 'record'). Action processed, but when was stopped, had no recorded clips. I think, that, logically, tracks may armed to REC before PLAY (action) then RECORD (identified action). - Workcursor position set by left mouse button everywhere, and on track panel too. - When cursor placed on applied plugin name, bypassing not affect visually (except ear). - Most plugins working not correctly, with no affect, or mute sound (bypass doesn't even saves), can't be bypassed and removed before restart Traverso, some delaying effects invoke crash application or system immediately. If needs more details about plugins work, let me know.
- With any used plugin track desync in all sheet.
- Mute/Solo switches behave curiously in my sheet with no dependence. It's special case, and hard for me to describe it's more accessibly.
- Playhead desync with waveform.
- On Track Panel I see Capture # and MasterOut selectors. When I press they both, I open the same window Bus Selector. Maybe, second button is for selection output channels? - I use jackd. It's very useful for working with different application together, but Traverso has only two input channels, but it's desirable 4 and more for recording simultaneously (etc. with drum machine). - Is it possible to make Traverso consediring audio driver latency (for the feature at list)? - When I open new project, previous saves with no questions. In Settings it indicated, and working when application close.