Re: [Traverso-devel] Audio I/O dialog, and internals

From: Nicola Döbelin
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Audio I/O dialog, and internals
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 23:11:37 +0100

Hi Remon,

Your changes sound promising. I'll give them a try ASAP.

Am Dienstag, 19. Januar 2010 17.52:34 schrieb Remon Sijrier:
> I.e. is the AudioIO configuration per Project or per Sheet?

I would say the bus setup should be configured per Project, and the Sheet only
assigns busses to tracks. That would allow to create busses for all
instruments in the project once and they would be available in all sheets.

> Do we want autoconnect work in jackdriver ?

Definitely yes. IMO not at least connecting the master out to system playback_1
and _2 is a very efficient way to scare off first-time users ;-)

While we're at it, I'm still stuck with a problem in the AudioIODialog: I
can't figure out how to uncheck a checkbox in the matrix when another one is
toggled. Do they emit signals? Or is it possible to use radiobuttons instead
of checkboxes in a QTableWidget? I hope one of you Qt cracks out there can
give me a hint.

Cheers,
Nic