Re: [Traverso-devel] jack bus confusion

From: plutek
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] jack bus confusion
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 16:20:18 -0400

Excerpts from Philipp Überbacher's message of Thu Aug 26 15:08:26 -0400 2010:

> Hi Peter,
> I just tried it myself again after a while, and it seems to be still
> broken in a couple of ways.
>
> What should give you jack in/out ports is a new track: <ctrl> + <t>.
>
> But judging from my brief test it's still unusable. I did manage to
> record something but couldn't get it to play back. The ports of removed
> tracks didn't disappear, etc.

thanks again, philipp!

yes, <ctrl>+<t> gives me a new track with corresponding jack ports.
i recorded to it, and played back that material successfuly.

however, as you experienced, the jack ports do seem to remain when the track is
removed in traverso.

cheers!
--
.pltk.