Re: [Traverso-devel] Traverso LV2 Support

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Traverso LV2 Support
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 17:34:29 +0100

Hello Stefano, Jeremy,

> This seems to be an old bug that I submitted a patch to be fixed some
> time ago. Attached to this mail is the patch I developed then, maybe
> it can help.

This bug fix has been merged some time ago in the git version, but not in the
stable version, I guess Jeremy you are using the latest stable release of
Traverso ?

Thanks Stefano for quickly jumping in here, and Jeremy I hope your questions
are answered by Stefano, he knows a lot more about lv2 then I do ...

Traverso's lv2 support for sure needs work, but the focus right now is on
workflow tools and other tools, eventually plugin support will improve also!

Regards, Remon