Re: [Traverso-devel] [Bug] Crash when recording clip after project renam

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] [Bug] Crash when recording clip after project renaming
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 17:38:51 +0100

Hello Martin,

Sorry for the late reply.

> just found a bug resulting in a crash when recording after having
> renamed a project.

Yeah, the project name and the project directory name have to be the same, at
least, that's how it was originaly 'designed'

I'm more in favor of letting go of that assumption, and create a project
directory for a project initially with the same name as the project, but that
the project name is just a name and can be changed, without altering the
project directory name.

> Here the original project name was "20101208 Burn Out", the new
> project name is "CD - Burn Out".

Hmm, good idea to include the time of creation in the project directory name,
perhaps it should be like that. It'll avoid the possability of creating
projects with the same name, resulting in a name conflict :)

Cheers, Remon