[Traverso-devel] built in multi sampler

From: sshep89
Subject: [Traverso-devel] built in multi sampler
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 11:28:45 -0600

Hi Traverso  team I glade Traverso is alive again. I can’t wait to start using Traverso. Traverso could use a built in multi sampler features something like these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBEXXNvysmo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXhdZoSZNbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcMP0bQXsqk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnxFQfxuta0&t=116s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnxFQfxuta0&t=116s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnxFQfxuta0&t=116s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnxFQfxuta0&t=116s

The built in multi sampler should be able to read sf2/3 and sfz /sfz2 files. I know I’m asking  for a lot so I found a multi sampler that is dead that you can use.

https://github.com/Reaper10/Doopelganger

Sorry I know that’s not much help but I’m not a dev I’m a user

Sent from Mail for Windows 10