[Traverso-devel] Initial implementation of “Audio Import Option”

From: 石任之
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Initial implementation of “Audio Import Option”
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 16:39:07 +0800

Hello, everyone.

I made a QWidget named “TimportOptionWidget” that can be inserted into NewProjectDialog and TimportDialog. On Behaviror Page, I add it too.

All settings managed by Config() and be stored in Traverso.ini, Widget like TimportDialog just read infos from INI file in constructor, and writes the setting changes to .ini when close. And then, import clips and copy to dir according setting.

Setting info like this.

================

[AudioImportOptions]

CopyAudioFiles=true

RememberSetting=true

We have three way to change the setting:

1, in NewProjectDialog
2, in Preferences Dialog
3, via TimportDialog

These options could be extended in future, add Sample Rate Conversion, Channel splitting etc.

Finally, those codes works, but need further testing and polishing.