wb-discuss

Re: [Wb-discuss] Problem when building C source file

From: Aubrey Jaffer
Subject: Re: [Wb-discuss] Problem when building C source file
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 12:29:21 -0400 (EDT)

 | Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:27:50 -0400
 | From: zhang xin cheng <address@hidden>
 |
 | I got the library to work, thanks for your help.  I am wondering if
 | I can write a customized key comparator function for B-tree.  like
 | to override some method or something like that

Keys are encoded with prefix compression, which means that routines
which scan blocks are looking at individual bytes instead of calling a
comparison function with complete key strings.  So changing the
lexicographic sort-order would involve deep changes to lots of code.

There may be some other way of doing what you want.  What sort-order
would you like?