xwem-devel

[XWEM]: Debugging xwem

From: Steve Youngs
Subject: [XWEM]: Debugging xwem
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 18:54:43 +1000

Hi Team!

I've just started using xwem, and the more I use it, the more I like
it! :-)

Debugging it is causing me some annoyance however.

Because most of the xwem functions are defined with
`define-xwem-command', things like `find-function' and `edebug-defun'
don't work.

What do you guys do to debug xwem?  How can I step through xwem
functions?

Would it be possible to have a `xwem-find-function'?

--
|---<Steve Youngs>---------------<GnuPG KeyID: A94B3003>---|
|              Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.               |