xwem-devel

[XWEM]: Re: Problem after updating xlib

From: Steve Youngs
Subject: [XWEM]: Re: Problem after updating xlib
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 12:33:22 +1000

* Zajcev Evgeny <address@hidden> writes:

  > Steve Youngs <address@hidden> writes:
  >> I bet you're already on top of this and I'm just too impatient...

Yep, I was too impatient. :-)

  > Oh, oh, i'm just now preparing commit to xwem.

Saw the commit... cvs up... build... install... OMG!  You have done a
fantastic job!  I'm having so much fun with the new features.  I feel
like a kid at Christmas time not knowing which new toy to play with
first. :-)

The first thing I did was to set up an OSD dock to display the date,
button3 on it runs the XEmacs calendar.  Just gotta figure out how to
make it switch to the XEmacs window...

Actually, that OSD appears to sit about half a line higher than the
other dock apps.  I'm not too bothered by it, but it does make it look
a little strange.

--
|---<Steve Youngs>---------------<GnuPG KeyID: A94B3003>---|
|              Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.               |