xwem-devel

Re: [XWEM]: Re: xwem-ng -- My initial experiences

From: Zajcev Evgeny
Subject: Re: [XWEM]: Re: xwem-ng -- My initial experiences
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:37:46 +0300

Steve Youngs <address@hidden> writes:

> * Steve Youngs <address@hidden> writes:
>
>   > I'm up and running with 90% of my old config.
>
> Should have told you how, sorry...
>
>   (require 'xwem-clgen)
>
> in ~/.xwem/xwemrc.el.  And if you still don't get to keep your XEmacs
> frame, do `H-a e'.
>
>   >   1) A sure fire way to render xwem useless is to turn on
>   >      `balloon-help-mode'.
>
> Make that "any transient window will render xwem useless". :-(

Wait! xwem-transient does not work?  I checked it should, if not
please describe what happens?

I checked xwem-transient with balloon stuff, no evil things as in old
xwem.

>   > But I'm having fun! :-)

Great!  Play with dedicated stuff i.e.  try

   (push '(dedicated nil (apllication "display")) xwem-manage-list)

and then run 'display myinmg.jpg'

--
lg