xwem-devel

[XWEM]: xwem-worklog issues

From: Steve Youngs
Subject: [XWEM]: xwem-worklog issues
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:47:46 +1000

Hey Gang!

xwem-worklog seems to be broken. :-(

I have `xwem-worklog-day-ends' set to 23, but at 18:00 xwem starts
beeping at me saying my workday has ended but I'm still working.

I'm also wondering if it is possible to bypass the login/logout
completely?  I'm serious when I say this... my workday _doesn't end_!
So "login" and "logout" have no meaning for me because I am always "at
work".

Maybe what I need is the option to make `xwem-worklog-logout-notifier'
NOT issue an alarm but to silently run `xwem-worklog-logout',
immediately followed by `xwem-worklog-login'?

--
|---<Steve Youngs>---------------<GnuPG KeyID: A94B3003>---|
|                   Te audire no possum.                   |