xwem-devel

Re: [XWEM]: Bug in strokes

From: Zajcev Evgeny
Subject: Re: [XWEM]: Bug in strokes
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:10:32 +0300

Steve Youngs <address@hidden> writes:

> [registers bug]

fixed!

> [strokes bug]

I think this is issue is after-effect of bug i have found in
`xwem-next-event'

> [worklog issue]

The thing is why we need start/end because if there no bounds then we
can't build worklog diagram, because we don't know which part of time
each task takes comparing to whole time of workday.

In your particular situation you can set

xwem-worklog-day-start to 0
xwem-worklog-day-ends to 23
xwem-worklog-logout-auto-period 0.01 ; immediately auto logout

and add autologin uppon logging out

(add-hook 'xwem-worklog-logout-hook 'xwem-worklog-login)

However, this is not mean that worklog does not have issues, one issue
for example is that worklog suspects that day-ends > day-start

another issue is that you can't change parameters on
fly. i.e. changing `xwem-worklog-day-start' after worklog started,
does not restart auto-logout timer.  (we should have :set custom
property for these purpose i think, as xwem-weather does).

Anyway, thanks!  rc02 will be available very soon, the thing why it is
not available yet, because I'm not fully recovered from bad cold, and
I've loosed consciousness last night, and felt knocked after that.
When i resurrected from sleep, someone turned off electricity and we
were sitting in dark for 6 hours.

--
lg