xwem-devel

[XWEM]: xwem-frames are broken (was: Bug in strokes)

From: Steve Youngs
Subject: [XWEM]: xwem-frames are broken (was: Bug in strokes)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:32:20 +1000

* Steve Youngs <address@hidden> writes:

  > 2nd problem (consider this one a PEBKAC for now as I haven't
  > looked into it yet)

Upgrade it to "real problem"

  > I have an extra frame and all my normal frames have moved up one
  > in the list.  In other words, I now have a new empty frame at
  > frame 0, my old frame 0 is now frame 1, old frame 1 is now frame
  > 2, etc.

I have no idea WTF you've done here but it is definitely broken!  I
think the problem is that there is no longer any way to _NOT_ create
the initial frame.  So instead of just getting my "dumped-config"
frames, I am getting the "dumped config" frames _plus_ an initial
frame.

--
|---<Steve Youngs>---------------<GnuPG KeyID: A94B3003>---|
|                   Te audire no possum.                   |