xwem-devel

[XWEM]: XWEM Themes

From: Steve Youngs
Subject: [XWEM]: XWEM Themes
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 19:29:31 +1000

In a word... *AWESOME*!!

Evgeny, man, these are fantastic!!  The custom interface for themes is
totally screwed and broken, but shit, I don't care.  I love this!!

The screenshots at <http://www.youngs.au.com/~steve/xwem/> are of my
XWEM with a customised theme.

Here are the things that stick out in my mind the most...

    - Ability to use more than one theme at a time.

    - Applying themes globally, or on a per frame basis, or on a
      per client basis.

    - Being able to customise practically anything and everything.

If any of that isn't intended behaviour, for god's sake don't ever fix
it. :-)

I hate you, Evgeny!  I'm having so much fun playing with XWEM that I'm
not getting anything else done. :-)

--
|---<Steve Youngs>---------------<GnuPG KeyID: A94B3003>---|
|                   Te audire no possum.                   |