[Adonthell-general] Release text suggestion

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Release text suggestion
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 17:12:19 +0100 (CET)

Here's a first draft for the release announcement to be sent to linuxgames
and the adonthell-announce ML. I kept it pretty short, as most of the
details are available at the website anyway.

At long last Adonthell v0.3 is finished! Together with the RPG engine, a
small demo game, Waste's Edge, is available. Due to the early state of the
engine it resembles an Adventure game rather than a RPG, but it is fully
playable and should keep you busy for an afternoon at least. Have a look
at some screenshots (http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/screenshot-data/)
first, then download (http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/download-data/).

The main purpose of this release is to attract new programmers, artists
and writers in order to shorten the time until the next version. So if you
have experience in C++ (and optionally Python), or if you are good at
drawing or writing we would like to hear from you. Please have a look at
our development site (http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/development-data/)
for further details.

Please let me know what you think? Anything missing? Errors?