RE: [Adonthell-general] Release text suggestion

From: walther-franks
Subject: RE: [Adonthell-general] Release text suggestion
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 18:42:34 +0100

> Please let me know what you think? Anything missing? Errors?
>
> Kai

I suggest a minor change in the first sentence, like:

At long last Adonthell v0.3 is finished! Together with the RPG engine, a
small demo game is available: Waste's Edge.

or

At long last Adonthell v0.3 is finished! Together with the RPG engine, a
small demo game (Waste's Edge) is available.

It just seems better than all those commas. ;)

Also, maybe we should replace

... if you are good at drawing

with

... if you are good at computer graphics

because being able to draw does't necessarily imply 'being able to to
computer graphics work' nor vice versa, and it's good gfx that we need.

Otherwise, it's fine!

BEN

P.S.: Those frames of Alek for the extro should be coming the next days
(depending on where I land this New Year's Eve...)  ;o)