[Adonthell-general] Website stuff

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Website stuff
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 23:52:16 +0100 (CET)

Ben has asked me for a few additons/changes to the website. Apart from a
few typos that are fixed, I did the following:

* made the library available in PDF format for downloading. I used the
  opportunity and added a few of Isabel's drawings to the PDF. Please
  tell me what you think. If it's okay, I can also add them to the
  online version.

  You'll find the .tex sources and .png's of the PDF in the plot CVS.

* I went and renamed the website directories from <xyz>-data to <xyz>.
  So if you want to look at it now, make sure you use the proper URL.

* I added JT's photo, and one of me is on the way. Please send me a pic
  of you to add, if you can. Best in 200x240 format.

* Tomorrow I'll add some more pics to the art gallery and a couple of
  screenshots.

That's it. If anybody has any further requests, just say so.