[Adonthell-general] links for site

From: cirrus
Subject: [Adonthell-general] links for site
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 17:51:52 +0000

I was just wondering - perhaps we should have a link to happypenguin.org
on our site encouraging people to go there and rate the game.
Like I said once a long time ago I think it's a good idea to streamline
our reources a bit - like get people to post feedback and criticism on
the game tome and not say, in the linuxgames forums, so that we only
need to look in one place when we want to know what people think of the
game. By the same token technical problems should go to the savannah
tech support manager IMO. It would make it easier for players too - we
can tell them if you have a problem go here, if you want to see what
others think of adonthell go here etc..
I think the linuxgames forums are best left for players to chat about
the game (like, "Does anyone know how to get into Bjarn's room?").

If we did this these links should be in prominent positions or be
referred to several times so people notice them.

whatchez think?

                -James

--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821